Apply For Endowed Scholarships for International Students at University of Oregon in USA, 2019
Scholarship Description: The University of Oregon is pleased to offer the Endowed Scholarships for out of us applicants. The scholarship is open for International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the Endowed Scholarships.
Each application will be considered for every scholarship the applicant is eligible for. Endowed funds can vary greatly from year to year. The average scholarship range is from $1,000 – $15,000.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Oregon is renowned for its research prowess and commitment to teaching. Its students are smart, creative, and increasingly diverse. Its faculty members are as busy learning as they are teaching. UO offers 316 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for degree level.
Available Subject: The scholarships are available for undergraduate degree subjects.
Scholarship Benefits: Endowed Scholarships are from generous donors intended to support specific students. The average scholarship range is from $1,000 – $15,000.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are invited to apply.
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon.
- New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2018-19 by January 15, 2018.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
Incoming freshmen and new transfer, new graduate and new post-baccalaureate applicants must follow all the given step to submit an application:
- Your First Step: You must apply for Admission to the University of Oregon before you can apply for scholarships.
- Watch your email for an invitation to enter the UO Scholarship Dashboard. This happens within a week of submitting your application for admissions.
- Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application. You must apply for admission prior to this step
- All applications and Reference Letters must be submitted by February 1, 2019, by 4 pm Pacific Standard Time.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants submit their application online at : https://financialaid.uoregon.edu/scholarships#apply