2019 Edition: Fully-Funded Global International Scholarships At Portsmouth University, UK
Applications are at present welcomed from International understudies who are eager to experience a degree program at Portsmouth University, UK.
This grant program is made to instruct and change the lives of our understudies and the general population around us. We enlist understudies for their guarantee and potential and for where they need to go.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2019
Qualified Countries: International
- Accounting, Economics and Finance
- Art, Design and Performance
- Biological Sciences
- Business and Management
- Cosmology and Gravitation
- Dental Academy
- Film, Media and Communication
- Languages and Linguistics
- Mechanical and Design Engineering
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have a good first degree from an internationally recognised university (minimum second class or equivalent, depending on your chosen course) or a Master’s degree in an appropriate subject.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Select a subject area from the list above, where you’ll find potential project areas/projects. Within each, you’ll find more details about important things, such as entry requirements.
- Next, get in touch with the named project supervisor; to help speed up the application process, forward your CV and (where applicable) an outline of your research idea too.
- Apply online and make sure that you submit all the required documentation before the application deadline. Please note: to be considered for this studentship, you must quote the relevant project code in your application form.