2019 Edition: Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarships At Leiden University,Netherlands
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and the Leiden University Fund is putting forth grant chances to Interested candidates who are eager to seek after a degree program at Leiden University – Netherlands.
This grant program is made to help understudies who exhibit outstanding scholastic greatness and a solid inspiration to advance Euro-Arab discourse.
Applications Deadline: Applications for the 2019/2020 scholastic year are open from 1 January 2019-February 15, 2019.
Qualified Countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
- Be nationals of the above mentioned countries
- Have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Copy of passport
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translations)
- Appropriately signed references from two academic referees
- Letter of acceptance from Leiden University
- A detailed programme outline of the Master study the scholar intends to pursue at Leiden University (in English)
- Budget; please be thorough in completing your budget to include tuition fees (and whether you have applied to other scholarship funds) as well as necessary expenses to be incurred during the academic year. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 30,000 for an academic year;
- Signed and dated Application Form