Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships At Charles Sturt University, Australia
The Charles Sturt University (CSU) Australia is granting the Vice-Chancellor International grants to candidates who are hoping to get a degree program at the Institution.
This grant program is accessible to new beginning universal understudies took a crack at courses offered on Port Macquarie grounds in Session 1, 2019.
- For Session 1, 2019 applications: 11:59pm (AEST time), 15 January 2019 (CLOSED)
- For Session 2, 2019 application: 11:59pm (AEST time), 15 May 2019
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Outdoor Recreation and Ecotourism)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Creative Arts and Design (Graphic Design)
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Environmental Science Management
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (With Specializations)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiations Science (With Specializations)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Work (TAFE integrated)
- Master of Customs Administration
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Information Technology
Number Of Awards: There are 12 x $10,000 educational cost expense grants and 10X $5,000 educational cost charge grants on offer for the entire year on offer for 201760 initiating global understudies.
Estimation Of Award: CSU offers various $5,000 and $10,000 educational cost charge grants to new starting worldwide understudies joined up with courses offered on Port Macquarie grounds in Session 1, 2019.
- a Commencing full-time international students in either session one, February 2018 or session two July 2018.
- have good academic grades
- be proficient in English Language
- hold an unconditional offer* for a CSU course
- Copy of your CSU Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Port Macquarie in Session 30 2018 or 60 2018.
- Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements: grades at 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
- An essay (1000 words) that explains why you have chosen to study at CSU Port Macquarie and that demonstrates your current community involvement (volunteering, work in the community, participation at events in your school/University, etc.) and how you see yourself being involved in the CSU Port Macquarie Student Community.