2019 Edition: CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
Charles Darwin University
Deadline: 1 May 2019 (annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts Semester 2, 2019
Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships to worldwide understudies who have a record of scholastic greatness and high accomplishment and who are looking for to begin an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework certificate at CDU.
Charles Darwin University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
25% or half of the educational cost expense. The educational cost grants apply to the tuition charges for the full span of the degree.
Qualified candidates must:
• Submit an exhibited record of scholarly greatness and high accomplishment in past important examinations and capabilities
• Must meet the University’s scholastic and English passage necessity
• Hold an idea of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 2, 2019
• Not hold a grant from an Australian or remote supporting office
• Submitted a finished application for the grant by 1 May 2019 for beginning in Semester 2, 2019
• Not hold a present Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
It would be ideal if you note: the VCIHAS grants are aggressive and fulfilling the base qualification guidelines portrayed above does not ensure that you will be granted a grant.
To apply, you should finish the grant application structure and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU. Due date for applications is 1 May 2019 for initiation in Semester 2, 2019.
It is essential to visit the official site (interface found underneath) to download the application structure and for point by point data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.cdu.edu.au/international/future-students/scholarships