Open Society Foundation
Deadline: 15 May 2019 (annual)
Study in: various countries
Course starts Aug/Sept 2019
The Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) give completely supported graduate degree concentrate to people who unmistakably exhibit scholastic and expert perfection and a profound duty to driving constructive social change in their networks.
Host Universities in France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, UK, Ireland and United States.
See the 2020 CSLA Host University Guide.
Level/Field of study:
Graduate degree Program in the accompanying zones:
• Communications, Journalism and Media
• Culture, History and Society
• Development Studies
• Education Management and Leadership
• Environment and Natural Resource Management
• Gender Studies
• Human Rights
• Law (counting Human Rights law)
• Politics and International Studies
• Public Health Policy and Health Management
• Public Policy and Administration
• Social Work and Social Policy
See a portion of the courses that can be supported by this grant:
• Conflict Prevention and Peacebuilding (MSc) at Durham University
• Violence, Conflict and Development (MSc) at SOAS University of London
• Globalization and Development Studies (MA) at Maastricht University
• International Development Policy (MA/PgCert) at Duke University
• Sustainable International Development (MA) at Brandeis University
• Global Citizenship, Identities and Human Rights (MA/PGDip) at University of Nottingham
Number of Awards:
The honors are accessible to residents of the accompanying nations: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Laos, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
CSLA grantees will get budgetary and managerial help for the accompanying: pre-scholastic arrangement through summer schools; program-related travel; educational cost and required college charges; month to month stipend for room, board, and other everyday costs; mishap and disorder protection amid the program; assets for instructive materials and expert improvement; participation at a local Scholarship Programs gathering; lodging amid the application procedure and the term of the allow for candidates with inabilities.
Candidates must meet the accompanying criteria:
• Be a resident of a qualified nation
• Demonstrate development, adaptability, and common society initiative potential
• Have a four year college education granted before 15 May 2019 and an astounding scholarly record
• Demonstrate proficient involvement in an applicable territory
• Demonstrate capability in the language of guidance (English, German or French) at a dimension required for affirmation by host colleges
• Be ready to take part in an escalated pre-scholastic summer school in July or August 2020 and begin their degree program in August or September 2020
• Be ready to get and keep up a visa or study grant as required by the host nation
• Demonstrate a reasonable promise to come back to their nation of origin or district to keep supporting open society advancement
Intrigued candidates must finish and present an on the web or paper CSLA application in English to be considered for CSLA support. Applications must be put together by midnight, 15 May 2020, Eastern Daylight Time.
It is imperative to peruse the 2020 CSLA Guidelines visit the official site (interface found underneath) to get to the application structure and for point by point data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.