2019 Edition: Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students
Deadline: before 1 Oct (annual)
Study in: USA
Program starts Apr-Sept 2020
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced experts keen on fortifying their administration abilities through a shared trade of learning and comprehension about issues of regular worry in the U.S. also, Fellows’ nations of origin.
Colleagues are put at one of the taking part USA colleges. Colleagues are not ready to pick which college they will visit. Or maybe, they are appointed in different gatherings of 7-15 to the most suitable host foundation dependent on their region of intrigue and expert field.
Level/Field of study:
As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers profitable open doors for expert advancement through chose college courses, going to meetings, organizing, and handy work encounters. The qualified program fields are:
• Agricultural and Rural Development
• Economic Development
• Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
• Finance and Banking
• Higher Education Administration
• HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
• Human Resource Management
• Law and Human Rights
• Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
• Public Health Policy and Management
• Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
• Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
• Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
• Technology Policy and Management
• Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
• Urban and Regional Planning
Number of Awards:
Roughly 200 Fellowships are granted yearly.
Natives of qualified nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
The Fellowship accommodates:
• Payment of educational cost and charges at the doled out host college;
• Pre-scholastic English language preparing, whenever required;
• An upkeep (living) stipend, including a one-time settling-in recompense;
• Accident and infection inclusion;
• A book stipend;
• A one-time PC appropriation;
• Air travel (worldwide travel to and from the U.S. for the program and household travel to required program occasions);
• A Professional Development stipend for expert exercises, for example, field trips, proficient visits and meetings.
The candidate must have:
• An undergrad (first college) degree,
• at least five years of full-time, proficient experience
• Limited or no related knowledge in the United States,
• Demonstrated authority characteristics,
• A record of open administration in the network, and
• English language capacity
If it’s not too much trouble contact the U.S. Consulate, Public Affairs Section or Fulbright Commission in your nation of living arrangement to find out about conceivable explicit program necessities (interface found underneath).
Application due dates fluctuate by nation yet falls around May to September every year. The choosing U.S. International safe haven or Binational Fulbright Commission will instruct you concerning its inside due date for getting applications. Government offices and Commissions must present their designations to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by 1 October.
It would be ideal if you contact the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Government office or Bi-national Fulbright Commission in your nation for more data about application methods.
It is essential to peruse the FAQs and visit the official site (connect found underneath) for itemized data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.