Fulbright U.S. Student Program
Fulbright U.S. Understudy Program, 2020 is open for US Students . The grant permits Masters level programm(s) in
the field of All Subjects instructed at Any University. The due date of the scholarhip is September 16, 2019
Degree Level: Masters
Available Subject: Any program/subject offered by the chosen university.
Scholarship Benefits: Full Funding, Tuition fees + living allowances + Accommodations + benefits.
Eligible Nationalities: citizens of U.S
- Applicants of Fulbright U.S. Student Program, 2020 should be citizens of U.S.
- Permanent residents are ineligible.
- Applicants must have been granted a bachelor’s degree or equivalent before the grant starts.
- Four years of professional experience/training is required for people in the field of creative and performing arts.
- Candidates applying for Fulbright U.S. Student Program, 2020 should be in good health and successful applicants must submit a satisfactory Medical Certificate.
- Applicants should be proficient in written and spoken the language of the host country.
- Applicants, at the time of application, may hold a J.D.
- Doctors of Medicine can obtain grants for an advanced level of study but not for internships or residencies.
- The following are the preferred qualifications for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program, 2020:
- Preference will be given to those who haven’t received a Fulbright grant previously.
- Candidates whose higher education was taken place at educational institutions in the United States will be given preference.
- Applicants who have not stayed/studied in the country they’re applying to for more than 6 months excluding the undergraduate study period abroad are preferred.
- Applicants with extensive previous foreign experience in the host country will be given lesser preference but can still apply.