Hospitality and Tourism Management Prestige Scholarships At University of Surrey, UK
College of Surrey – Hospitality and Tourism Management Prestige Scholarships in UK, 2019 is open for International Students . The grant permits Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Hospitality Management, Tourism Management educated at University of Surrey . The due date of the scholarhip is December 31, 2019
Degree Level: Scholarship is for Bachelors programs in Hospitality and the travel industry the board.
Accessible Subjects: Hospitality and the travel industry the executives
Grant Benefits: £5,000 grant as an educational cost expense waiver in year 1.
Qualified Nationalities: Scholarship is open for global understudies
- Be an overseas fee paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
- Have studied and achieved grades of ABB at A-level (excluding Critical Thinking or General Studies), or an equivalent approved qualification
- Be an offer holder for a 2019/20, full-time undergraduate course in any subject at the University of Surrey
- Meet all the conditions of your offer and select Surrey as your firm choice by 20 July 2019
- You must not be in receipt of any other scholarship/sponsorship.
The University will identify eligible students based on nationality so there is no application form. Students holding dual nationality are still eligible, if you have not been written to about this award please provide us with a scan of the appropriate passport to register your interest in the scheme. All eligible offer holders that comply with the above mentioned criteria will receive a notification of the award in September 2019.
Deadline: 31 december 2019