2020 Edition of Laval University Master’s Scholarships in Canada
Laval University Master’s Scholarships in Canada, 2020 is open for African Students, European Union Students . The grant permits Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects instructed at Laval University . The due date of the scholarhip is September 15, 2019
Certificate Level: Masters
Accessible Subject: This Scholarship is accessible for every one of the subjects instructed in the college.
Grant Benefits: $7,000 every year
Qualified Nationalities: Foreign understudy who is a native of an African or European nation other than France and French speaking Belgian understudies.
- The Registrar’s Office considers the average available when the application is reviewed.
- Achieve a score of 14/20 or better or the equivalent of a “mention bien” on the diploma required for admission.Scholarships are awarded to candidates admitted to a master’s program.
- 11/20 to 13/20 average Candidates are eligible, but scholarships are subject to faculty decision.
- You must not receive a full scholarship (tuition and living expenses) from the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE).
- You are registered full time for the two firt semesters in the program of study for which the scholarship was granted.
- You graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in your country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed.
- At the deadline indicate, must have submitted a complete application package at Université Laval in an eligible first master’s program and have been accepted in this program.