2019 Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship for Egyptian Students At University of Minnesota US
Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship for Egyptian Students-University of Minnesota US is open For Egyptian Students as
it were. The grant permits Masters level programm(s) in the field of Development Practice instructed at University of
Minnesota . The due date of the scholarhip is October 17, 2019
The Sawiris Foundation for Social Development is proud to launch the fifth round of the fully funded Yousriya Loza-
Sawiris Scholarship Program for candidates seeking the degree of Masters of Development Practice (MDP) from the
Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA.
Degree Level: Scholarship is for Masters level degree programms
Available Subjects: Masters of Development Practice
The scholarship will cover full tuition, living expenses, travel and health insurance.
Eligible nationalities: Students from Egypt can apply for this scholarship
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must
- be Egyptian national
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative)
- Demonstrate inability to finance studies from own resources
- While no specific experience or academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required, however, Fall 2015 admitted students tested within average GRE Verbal Reasoning Percentile: 68% and average GRE Quantitative Reasoning Percentile: 54%
Application procedure: Submit application along with
- the personal statement
- Copy of valid passport ID page
- Updated resume
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- GRE score
- Two letters of recommendation
- One personal photo
- HR letter from current employer including salary/salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment
Please note that the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship candidates must apply to, and be accepted at, the Masters of Development Practice (MDP) program at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA, independently from this scholarship application. Being shortlisted for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship does not guarantee acceptance at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org