2019 Chapter: Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of California, Los Angeles
Science Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in US, 2019 is open for International Students . The grant permits Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Mathematics educated at University of California . The due date of the scholarhip is November 30, 2019
Qualification Level: Undergraduate
Accessible Subject: Mathematics
Grant Benefits: (Fully Funded) The grant covers educational cost expenses just as food and lodging.
Qualified Nationalities: Scholarship is open for global understudies.
- 12th grader applying to UCLA for admission in Fall of 2018.
- Outstanding academic record and standardized test scores (TOEFL and SAT/ACT).
- Evidence of exceptional background and promise in mathematics. Such evidence may include one of the following:
- placing in the top 25% in the U.S.A. Mathematics Olympiad (USAMO) or comparable (International Mathematics Olympiad level) performance on a similar national competition, or
- advanced (upper-division college level) coursework, or
- original research work in mathematics.
- Applicant must also submit the official UCLA admissions application by its deadline http://www.admission.ucla.edu/infoprospective.htm.
- To apply, please fill out the Merit Scholarship application on Mathprograms.org by November 30, of the current year.