2019 Edition: Gordon Signy Fellowships
Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2019 is open for . The grant permits Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Pathalogy educated at . The due date of the scholarhip is
The point of the Gordon Signy Fellowship is to advance the open wellbeing and the general wellbeing by encouraging the improvement of anatomic and clinical pathology in all viewpoints, particularly in the creating nations. It is the aim of the Fellowship to give chances to pathologists to examine in nations other than their own and to come back to their nations of origin with new abilities to support their patients.
Degree Level: Scholarship is for Bachelors, Masters, PhD or Post Doc Programms
Accessible Subjects: Pathology
Grant Benefits: The Fellowship gives an honor of US $5,000 payable in two portions, the main US $4,500 toward the start of a time of study and US endless supply of Fellows’ reports of their encounters (see thing 11 beneath). For preparing periods surpassing 89 days, and at the carefulness of the Regents of the Fellowship, an honor of up to US $7,500 might be given. An endorsement of Fellowship will be issued to every Fellow after the last Fellowship Award installment.
Eligible Nationalities: Students from any country can apply.
Eligibility Criteria: The Fellowship is open to pathologists from all countries. Applicants must be living in their country of origin or their country of permanent residence at the time of the application. For applications where residency is unclear, the Regents may require proof of residency for any individual applicant (this may include a driver’s license or other form of government identification; electrical, telephone or other utility bills; or letters of certification from a governmental office).
- Candidates should submit a letter of acceptance from the training director.
- Letter of reference from a teacher, supervisor, mentor or faculty.
- Copies of the candidate’s Medical Degree and Certificate of Training.
- Candidate should also submit a disclosure of support from which he/she will be receiving the financial support other than the fellowship.
- A detailed curriculum vitae which should include name and address, current employment, education, memberships and other details of the candidate.
See further detailed procedure in scholarship link
Deadline: 30th June 2019