2019 Edition: Dame Margaret Clark Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand
Lady Margaret Clark Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand, 2019 is open for International Students . The grant permits Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects educated at Victoria University of Wellington . The due date of the scholarhip is
Qualification Level: Masters
Accessible Subjects: Political Science and International Relations
Grant Benefits: Each Scholarship is esteemed at NZ 5,000
Qualified Nationalities: All nationalities are qualified to apply.
- Master’s by thesis students (120 points)
- Have completed an honours degree in political science or international relations or a cognate discipline providing appropriate preparation for the completion a Master’s thesis and be enrolled in a full year (120 point) Master’s thesis in political science or international relations at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Taught Masters students (180 points):
- Be enrolled in a full year (180 point) taught Masters in political science or international relations at Victoria University of Wellington.
Applicants along with the scholarship application form must attach one-page research proposal (for applicants undertaking Master’s by Thesis).
Candidates with Tertiary Qualifications from an Institution other than Victoria University of Wellington must:
- have applied for, or intend to apply for, admission to the Master’s programme. This may be done at the same time as applying for this scholarship.
- have attached certified copies of academic transcripts, degrees and diplomas to this application form.
- have requested referee to send the completed reference directly to the Scholarships Office by the 1st of December.