International Excellence Scholarships at University of Waikato, New Zealand
International Excellence Scholarships at University of Waikato, New Zealand, 2019 is open for . The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Waikato . The deadline of the scholarhip is
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Available Subjects: Scholarships is available for any subject taught in University.
Scholarship Benefits: Partial Funding
Eligible Nationalities: Australian and New Zealand Students
To be eligible to receive the CQUniCares Emergency Grant, an applicant must:
- be in genuine need of urgent financial assistance as a result of unforeseen circumstances or an emergency situation that has the potential to significantly impact study progress
- be enrolled and actively studying in either a CQUniversity Certificate (I-IV); Enabling/Pathway; Undergraduate or Postgraduate program
- have successfully completed at least one term of study at CQUniversity
- not be a cross-institutional student (your home institution is not CQU)
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or holder of a humanitarian visa with a permanent home address in Australia
- have not previously received a CQUniCares Emergency Grant in the last twelve months
- be able to demonstrate low personal/family income
To apply for the CQUni Cares Emergency Grant:
- Read the Grant Guidelines to ensure your situation meets the eligibility criteria
- Complete a Grant Application Form and prepare your personal statement outlining your emergency unexpected situation
- Ensure all supporting documentation is completed and attached as outlined in the Grant Guidelines and Application Form.
- Email your application form and all supporting documentation to the Student Life and Wellbeing Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications as soon as possible after they have been assessed.