2019 Chapter: Victoria University of Wellington Angelo South Pacific Postgraduate Educational Scholarships in New Zealand
Victoria University of Wellington Angelo South Pacific Postgraduate Educational Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 is open for Pacific Islands candidates. The grant permits Masters, Postgraduate dimension programm(s) in the field of Law instructed at Victoria University of Wellington . The due date of the scholarhip is November 1, 2019
Qualification Level: Postgraduate; Masters Research
Accessible Subjects: Law
Grant Benefits: one return economy class airfare and expenses
Qualified Nationalities: Pacific Islands candidates.
- Applicants must be a Law graduate from the Pacific Islands with a first class academic record.
- The applicant should be planning on a legal career in academic service, or in government or community service.
- Priority will be given to a student living in the Pacific Islands but Pacific students resident in New Zealand may also be considered.
- The scholarship may also be awarded to a third or fourth year student of the Victoria University Law Faculty who wishes to enrol for a trimester at the Law Faculty of the University of the South Pacific.
- This award may be made in the same year as the award above.
A completed online application must be submitted by 4:30pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Any required supporting documentation (including references) must also be received by 4:30pm on the closing date in order for the application to be considered.