St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships- University of Oxford
St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships-University of Oxford, 2019 is open for International Students . The grant permits Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects instructed at St Cross College, University of Oxford . The due date of the scholarhip is June 7, 2019
Degree Level: Scholarship gives aces degree courses.
Accessible Subject: Under the grant program you can ponder One-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course at the University of Oxford.
Each Worldwide Scholarship has an estimation of £10,000. The effective researcher will be given need for a room in College settlement (at the standard lease) for the time of their course.
Students from one of the six continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) who is unable to secure full funding from elsewhere
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- • be of outstanding academic ability;
- • have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford;
- • have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college);
- • show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline;
- • take up their place in October 2019.
- Please write to the Admissions and Academic Assistant by email enclosing a copy of your CV and stating your wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources.
- Please note that an application form is not used for this scholarship.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is midday on Friday 7th June 2019.