Title VIII Research Scholar Program
Title VIII Research Scholar Program:Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21 is open for USA Nationals Only. The grant permits PhD, Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Humanities, Social Sciences instructed at United States Department of State. The due date of the scholarhip is October 1, 2019
Degree Level: PhD, Post Doc
Accessible Subject: Social sciences and Humanities
Grant Benefits: Partial Funding, $7,000 to $25,000
Qualified Nationalities: Open to US candidates.
Eligibility for Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21:
- Scholars in the social sciences and humanities are eligible to apply for the program.
- While a wide range of topics receives support each year, all funded research must contribute to a body of knowledge enabling the U.S. to better understand the region and formulate effective policies within it.
- All applicants should clearly describe the policy-relevance of their work, be it in anthropology, history, international relations, political science, or some other field.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- The competition for funding is open and merit-based.
- All applications will receive consideration without regard to any factor such as race, color religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, or disability.
Value of Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21:
- The successful applicants of Title VIII Research Scholar Program, 2020-21 will receive an award of between $7,000 and $25,000.