2019 Edition: DairyNZ Undergraduate Scholarships in New Zealand
DairyNZ Undergraduate Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 is open for . The grant permits Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Agriculture, Dairy, Food Sciences instructed at DairyNZ . The due date of the scholarhip is December 7, 2019
Qualification Level: Bachelors
Accessible Subject: Agriculture, Dairy, Food science
Grant Benefits: Only educational cost expenses, Tuition charge waiver up to NZ$6,325
Qualified Nationalities: Only for New Zealand Students
- Applicants need to have NCEA Level 3 or better and be either a New Zealand Citizen or New Zealand Permanent Resident. The scholarship is tenable up to three years and pays the full, formal annual tuition fees – up to a maximum of $6325 per year.
- Students need to be registered in a full-time course at either Lincoln University, Massey University or The University of Waikato by 31 March in the year of the award and satisfactorily complete course work in each year preceding re-application.
Application Procedure: As part of the application, you must upload the following scanned documents:
- a cover letter explaining your reasons for applying for this scholarship
- one testimonial or reference from your school or university to support your application
- university results to date (applies to applicants attending university) or an NCEA summary* (if you are a school leaver)
- evidence of your New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
Consider the below topics before completing the application, as you will be asked to write a short essay:
- outlining your proposed future (and any present) involvement with the New Zealand dairy sector
- demonstrating your leadership skills and/or your involvement with community, sports or other activities.
* When applying, submit the most current version of your NCEA results and email through Level 3 results when received in January.