University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarships in Germany
College Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 is open for International Students . The grant permits PhD, Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects educated at University of Hamburg . The due date of the scholarhip is October 31, 2019
- For basic scholarship, applicants’ university graduation should not be more than a year.
- Only on rare occasions, the university will accept candidates who graduated three years back, on the grounds of health or family related issues.
- The applicants for the University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 must have above-average grades in their graduate degree.
- Hamburg students who meet the criteria are eligible.
- For completion scholarship: In case if the applicant is a research associate at a university or research institute, then his/her employment must not be more than four years.
- Students of medicine at the UKE must write a course-related doctoral thesis.
- Applicants for University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 should intend to pursue your doctoral project at the University of Hamburg.
- Students of medicine (UKE) can only apply if their main topic for the doctoral program lies mainly within another faculty, such as pharmacy, biology, medical psychology, chemistry or physics.
Degree Level: PhD, Post Doc
Available Subject: Scholarships is available for any subject taught in University.
Scholarship Benefits: EUR 1200, EUR 154 for childcare
Eligible Nationalities: Students from all Nationalities are able to apply.